Thursday, July 12, 2012

Marina is now a monster too






Today was Moleskine day. I have only Lisa's now on my desk and a plan in my head. This is my little two piece monoprint and paint monster thing to go to Marina, that was also in a state of half done for weeks. Marina has been a trooper still working away in other people's books, long after her's disappeared into the dead letter black hole. Maybe. (I have a moleskine there too, so I know how it feels).

I hope to have Lisa's done and sent off to Jan sometime in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Marina Grechanik said...

dear Emma, what a wonderful surprise! thank you so much for these beautiful monsters! you know that I'm a big fan of your works. I'm looking for a proper place for them on my wall :-)

Lisa Cheney said...

Another fabulous portrait! Way to go Emma!!