Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Hello everyone.

This is Melissa from Pennsylvania, USA. I look forward to this exciting new moly collaboration. It feels like I know many of you already from stalking your blogs these past few months.

I had sent a flickrmail to each of you asking for your snail mail so that we may begin sorting out a mailing order, etc. If you've not done so already, please feel free to drop me a line.

Also, you may want to mention and discuss here how you will be displaying your photos and/or (eeek) video for us to choose from. I created a new set on my flickr account titled Portrait Party Moly X.

Hope to hear from each of you soon.



tanaudel said...

Is "to the left" down or up the list?


melissa said...

Tanaudel: I'm not sure I know what you're asking? Try again?

You got my email right if that is what you were asking?

crosshatchstudio said...

Is it too late to get involved with this exchange?