Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Anna's Moly Portrait
At long last... I have finally done my entry for Anna's book. I apologize for the amount of time it took me to get this turned around. As with most things, it only took one evening to do it, its just a matter of moving it to the front of the line.
This is done in oils so I need to give it another couple weeks to dry. I did spend a little time awhile back testing this because I didn't want to do oils in her book and find out that it doesn't work. The paper actually took the oil pretty well. I was pleasantly surprised. I have been doing a lot of my other work in oils lately so i wanted to give it a shot and I'm glad I did. So, one more down. I will pass this off to Chris in a couple weeks.