Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Here is my entry into Robin's moly. If you don't know American landmarks, it's a play on Mt. Rushmore. Portraits from left to right are Robin, me, my wife, Robin's wife. It didn't come out quite how I'd hoped, but I still like it. Unfortunately my scanner doesn't pick up on all the shades of grey I used, Oh well.

Now I need sleep.

Edit: I really like the way Robin's portrait came out, though I feel as if my skills went down hill as I went on with the other three portraits. I'm thankful it's always a learning process and I can't be perfect.

7 comments:

Lisa Cheney said...

Ha! That is awesome!! I love it :)

tanaudel said...

Yes, I love the idea - and the execution of your face in particular, so grimly determined.

melissa said...

Well played. Lovely transition and how nice to include the Mrs.

Jan Allsopp said...

Very clever! And great work!

benconservato said...

wonderful idea, absolutely beautiful!

Marina Grechanik said...

you guys are full of creativity!
love it!

szaza said...

Wow, this is awesome.
Simply awesome! I love the idea.