Tuesday, July 15, 2008

translations....


Whew... finally... I have my moly ready to go. My hope is to have each artist sign a stone, in the back of the book is a spot to write your name a bit larger and to include the date you finished your drawings. Also, if anyone wants to leave their card in the pocket that would be great!!
I am really looking forward to this group!! I will work on getting more images of me for all of you to pick through. Feel free to use anything you may fancy from my flickr pages.

Just so you all know, sometimes I draw realistic (with pencil) sometimes I draw with pen and watercolor which can get a bit wonky but more fun. So I'll probably go back and forth depending on time constraints. :) Cheers!!! :)

7 comments:

Ollif said...

Lisa, that's FANTASTICALLY drawn(=

Lady Orlando said...

Is really beautiful :)

Marina Grechanik said...

wow, Lisa!
So nice idea and so nicely done!
I love your work!

Marty Harris said...

Brilliant effort! So thoughtfully conceived and crafted. Very, very nice.

Remi G said...

Congratulations!
That's awesome.

benconservato said...

beautiful!

Lisa Cheney said...

Thank you all for your comments =D.. Made my day!! I am really excited and a bit nervous about this group. Everyone is so talented, and it is going to be a blast seeing all the different styles show up in all our molies over then coming months.