Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yoda's Moly is in Russia!


Hi dear all!
After some obstacle, finally, Yoda's Moly came to Russia from Mexico! It's L-O-V-E-L-Y! I can't stop looking at Yoda's self-portrait with admiration(= greatly done!

Yoda, I think you shouldn't sent it by Fed Ex-it's toooo expensive! Try normal mail next time. It would take 10-maximum 14 days I hope. Anyway, we have a whole month to prepare the portrait-I would try to be quick in order to pass the Moly to the next swap station as soo as possible(=

Hugs
Olya

4 comments:

Lady Orlando said...

Hehehe, you're right.

I'm glad you have it now :))

Marina Grechanik said...

Awesome envelope!

Marty Harris said...

It's still a thrill to get a book in the mail, even after all the books you've received. Pressure's on.

Marty Harris said...

Ha!!